At this time, our range of fruit & vegetable products is limited to a select variety of
- apple wedges, apricots, bananas, cranberries, coconuts, dates, figs, ginger, goji berries, incaberries, jackfruits, mixed berries, papaya, prunes, sour cherries, sultanas...
dried edible sea vegetables,
- agar agar (a vegan gelatine replacement), dulse seaweed (leaf & flakes)...
- minced garlic, minced ginger,
pickled & bottled vegetables,
- beetroot, mushrooms, minced chilli, gherkins, peas, olives, sauerkraut cabbage, spinach...
- sun-dried tomatoes,
- arrabbiata, basil & garlic, funghi mushroom, pizza & pasta sauces; barbecue, curry ketchup, tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauces; tomato passata puree, tomato paste concentrate, Italian whole peeled tinned tomatoes; medium piquant salsa...
- vegetable stock (yeast-free)
We recommend that you either purchase organically-grown seasonal fruit & vegetables fresh locally from farmers and independent retailers or grow your own at home.
Even if you have never grown anything before, you can start easily with a simple glass jar home germinator that with very little effort converts dried beans, legumes, seeds, rice and grains into fresh tasty nutritious edible sprouts in just a few days - just add water. Sprouts then go on growing to become delectable baby greens if not eaten when they are irresistable sprouts!
Growing mushrooms in buckets and growing vegetables and herbs in vertical window farms are also popular low-cost, low-maintenance choices that integrate into otherwise unused spaces around the home and provide food all year round.
To help you find fresh local organic produce and support your local fresh produce supply chain, we offer a selection of links to various farmers' markets and food cooperatives around Australia:
Charles Darwin Uni Food Coop
Use your favourite search engine to find the closest, freshest farmers' markets and food cooperatives in your area and Feel Better!